WELCOME TO OUR NEW SCHOOL COUNCIL
All children completed a manifesto and read it out to their class. All children then voted for the candidate they wanted to represent their class and the winners were announced in assembly.
- To encourage positive relationships between adults and children, and among children.
- To give children a voice in the school.
- To show children how to be good citizens.
- To involve children in raising funds for school improvement.
- To listen
- To work towards improving our school
- Keep staff, parents and pupils informed
- To set a good example
THIS WEEK'S CLASS MEETING QUESTION IS:
How would you like to improve the library?
- Reading buddies - children pair up to read to each other
- A bigger range of books - puzzle books, riddles, new authors/ series - David Walliams, Percy Jackson, Dr Who etc.
- A comfy reading corner with sofas/pillows
- Activities to complete - book reviews, book marks, book quizzes, competitions