WELCOME TO OUR NEW SCHOOL COUNCIL
All children completed a manifesto and read it out to their class. All children then voted for the candidate they wanted to represent their class and the winners were announced in assembly.
- To encourage positive relationships between adults and children, and among children.
- To give children a voice in the school.
- To show children how to be good citizens.
- To involve children in raising funds for school improvement.
- To listen
- To work towards improving our school
- Keep staff, parents and pupils informed
- To set a good example