Year 2 2019 - 2020
Welcome to the Year 2 page. We hope you will enjoy finding out what we have been learning.
Things to remember:
- PE kits to be brought into school on Monday and returned home each Friday. PE lessons are on Mondays and Thursdays. Children need: a white t-shirt, black shorts and pumps or trainers.
- Homework is given out on Thursdays and is to be handed in on the following Tuesday.
- Reading books are to be handed in every Thursday so that they can be changed. Class library books are to be handed in every Friday so that they can be changed.
- Please try to read your reading book at home each night and bring it back to school every day. Please sign your child's journal every week when you have read with them.
- Also, don't forget to bring your water bottle to school!
OUR TOPICS IN THE SUMMER TERM INCLUDE:
* Health & Fitness
A class bear will be coming home with a child every week. Please take some time to help your child write a diary entry about what they did with the bear. You can also include photos and pictures.
Year 2: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 2: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 2: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 2: Events items
There are no Events items to display