Year 2 2019 - 2020
Tuesday 31st March
Good morning Year Two, day two of your home learning is now available below. The answers to yesterday's home learning activities are also below. Some activities won't have the answers as there could be lots of different ways of answering. Enjoy!
Monday 30th March
We hope that you have had a relaxing weekend and that you enjoyed completing your home-learning pack.
Things will be a bit different this week. Each day, your learning will be put online for you to view on the class page, for example, 'Day One Home Learning' and the answers will be uploaded the following day.
For some subjects there will be two options; read through the options and you can discuss with your child the most appropriate activity for them to complete. Some work will be practical; others will be completed and recorded in your exercise books.
We have some nice activities planned for you and we know that you will complete each of them to your best ability!
One more thing, we have taught you to use the internet responsibly, so please make sure that you are thinking about your internet safety and remember to let an adult know if you think that something is not right!
Stay safe and keep up the good work!
From the Year Two team!
Audible have made lots of online books free during school closures. This is a great way to allow the children to read a variety of interesting books. Audible free books link
Have a look at the Body Coach youtube channel, he is doing a workout every day at 9am.
Things to remember:
- PE kits to be brought into school on Monday and returned home each Friday. PE lessons are on Mondays and Thursdays. Children need: a white t-shirt, black shorts and pumps or trainers.
- Homework is given out on Thursdays and is to be handed in on the following Tuesday.
- Reading books and class library books are to be handed in every Thursday so that they can be changed.
- Please try to read your reading book at home each night and bring it back to school every day. Please sign your child's journal every week when you have read with them.
- Also, don't forget to bring your water bottle to school!
OUR TOPICS IN THE SPRING TERM INCLUDE:
* Inspirational Women
OUR TOPICS IN THE SUMMER TERM:
*My World and Me
*What were seaside holidays like in the past?