New government guidance has meant that the school has changed its approach to remote learning for this academic year.
Remote Learning Scenarios
- There are 5 main scenarios we have planned for. These fall into 2 categories:
- School is open as usual which means the school is in scenario 1 and 2
- The school puts into action its Outbreak Management Plan (OMP) if the follow has happened:
- 5 children, pupils, students or staff who are likely to have mixed closely test positive for COVID within a 10 day period, or
- 10% of children, pupils, students or staff who are likely to have mixed closely test positive for COVID within a 10 day period, or
This means the school is in either scenario 3,4 or 5
When the school is notified of a covid-related absence, the family will be contacted with instructions on how to access the remote learning on this website.
Arrangements will also be put in place so that wellbeing calls are made to the family during the isolation.
Here are some Top Tips for helping with remote learning at home, click on the picture below: